The Intro

A blog about blogs! I♥translating and I♥blogs...well reading famous Japanese people blogs. So I thought why not translate them so more people can enjoy them. I'll be translating blogs of my favorite Japanese stars here, but if any of you have any requests let me know!

Saturday 17 March 2012

[10] Shitaya Mannencho Monogatari

2012-01-12 12:26:09



[Picture]

I went to go watch a stageplay



Stageplay
"Shitaya Mannencho Monogatari"








After you finish watching a great stageplay

that undesribable

heightened sense of feeling


I can't put my finger on it







You really get high on your emotions then it resides

This stageplay was just so so amazing




And I was able to see Fujiwara Tatsuya-san whom I haven't seen in a while





As for Nisshi

Even though it was just after the stageplay

and my emotions were running so high

we chatted with much passion in the dressing room



To the ever so kind Nisshi



Thank you







Well, well, well


with this feeling intact


I'll work hard during rehearsals~



To see the original Japanese entry with pictures please follow the link:
http://ameblo.jp/daitoh-shunsuke/entry-11133667163.html

No comments:

Post a Comment