The Intro

A blog about blogs! I♥translating and I♥blogs...well reading famous Japanese people blogs. So I thought why not translate them so more people can enjoy them. I'll be translating blogs of my favorite Japanese stars here, but if any of you have any requests let me know!

Saturday 5 May 2012

[11] "Gekkan (Monthly) MEN Daito Shunsuke"

2012-01-13 18:35:40



[Picture]

Finally!



It's finished~!





Hot of the press
"Gekkan/Monthly MEN Daito Shunsuke"

There are so many copies




however






without getting any time to actually look through it






I had to sign them all.







Wow~


I want to see it, I want to see it, I want to see it





But


more than that





I want all of you to see it







That's what I'm looking forward to




To see the original Japanese entry with pictures please follow the link:
http://ameblo.jp/daitoh-shunsuke/entry-11134771948.html

No comments:

Post a Comment