The Intro

A blog about blogs! I♥translating and I♥blogs...well reading famous Japanese people blogs. So I thought why not translate them so more people can enjoy them. I'll be translating blogs of my favorite Japanese stars here, but if any of you have any requests let me know!

Sunday 6 May 2012

[14] It's almost time for "Meringue no Kimochi"!

2012-01-21 11:42:54



[Picture]

Well, well


Until the photobook goes on sale


there's less than a week now





Just thinking about that

makes me nervous!



And speaking of myself




Today is

the broadcast of "Meringue no Kimochi"~


This and that

bottom line, it was fun~


So Daito Shunsuke is this kinda person...



I'm a bit scared that people might think that











And on the 23rd



"JUNON" will go on sale~!



For this


I, myself, is excited






Before the photobook goes on sale

They did a special for me that could almost equate to a mini photobook


JUNON seriously has always been
such a big support for me since my debut

So this time, especially,

I feel like I was able to talk about really deep things




So please

take a look~





Today is


"Kinkakuji's"

second performance!




I will put in my best effort!




The BGM is

Kokubo Junpei's

"Contact"



To see the original Japanese entry with pictures please follow the link:
http://ameblo.jp/daitoh-shunsuke/entry-11141704847.html

No comments:

Post a Comment