The Intro

A blog about blogs! I♥translating and I♥blogs...well reading famous Japanese people blogs. So I thought why not translate them so more people can enjoy them. I'll be translating blogs of my favorite Japanese stars here, but if any of you have any requests let me know!

Saturday 5 May 2012

[12] Monty Python's Spamalot

2012-01-16 18:38:27


[Picture]

Well, well


Yesterday


on "Taira no Kiyomori"



finally, played by Daito,

Heiji made an appearance







And speaking of myself







I went to go see it!



The musical
"Monty Python's Spamalot"





Well~


I laughed!



They made me laugh



But anyone would laugh that much


It was that kind of play.




Of course there was the fact that Kaku-kun was acting in it too


But originally
I really like Fukuda Yuichi-san's work


So I was looking forward to it~




Well~This time it was also 100% Fukuda-san world






The music they used was great too







Aa~it was so much fun!





Thanks to them I had such a great time












However



It is so cold today



To see the original Japanese entry with pictures please follow the link:
http://ameblo.jp/daitoh-shunsuke/entry-11137561111.html

No comments:

Post a Comment