The Intro

A blog about blogs! I♥translating and I♥blogs...well reading famous Japanese people blogs. So I thought why not translate them so more people can enjoy them. I'll be translating blogs of my favorite Japanese stars here, but if any of you have any requests let me know!

Sunday 15 July 2012

[15] The final day of performances for the stage play "Kinkakuji" in Osaka!

2012-01-22 18:18:20



[Picture]

After our triumphant return to Japan, the stage play "Kinkakuji"

in Osaka

as of today we have finished our final performance


without any problems~

at all!





Our performances after returning home


was definitely


really deep





For about a year

regarding this play

and with "Tsurukawa," coming face to face with both



Including Amon-san
I've often discussed this with the other cast members but


With our first performance,

after our experience performing in New York,


clearly,
I think that we have powered up





Things that I'm finally coming to realize now

I feel like there's a lot of it







Probably
everyone feels the same


And through our performances,
I can really feel that on stage



That feeling of nervousness





is just so amazing




The happiness of being able to experience that
is absolutely the best





To this extent,
with my role

and with this play

and with myself

no matter how hard it is, being able to come face to face with all of that,

to "Kinkakuji" that allowed me to experience that


right now
having met such a work in this point in my life

I'm really grateful for being able to immerse myself in such a work


With our first performance

our performance in New York

And this time, our performance in Osaka
of "Kinkakuji"

and of Daito Shunsuke
to everyone who came and saw and experienced this


I just

want to convey my feeling of appreciation



That's how I feel




As well I just wish

that with our final performances in Tokyo
I would love it if you guys would come watch



That's how I feel



And I want to fully enjoy it to the very end!



That is how I'm feeling






Well then
as for myself




Today,
"Taira no Kiyomori",


I myself look forward to it every time but,



please check it out~






And

as for the last meal in Osaka, of course it is,



takoyaki!

&

akashiyaki!!



To see the original Japanese entry with pictures please follow the link:
http://ameblo.jp/daitoh-shunsuke/entry-11142971193.html

No comments:

Post a Comment